#1 AtlPA

AtlPA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationDetroit Sub

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:23 PM

I just saw the rumour mill is saying Chelsea may sign Matt Miazga, does anybody think there is any truth to this?

#2 CoachJD

CoachJD

• Moderators
  • 513 posts
  • LocationSuwanee

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:26 PM

The rumor I have seen is that all sorts of premier league teams are looking at him from Chelsea, to both Manchester team, Arsenal and more. So I would expect him to move sooner rather than later. If not now, Summer for sure I would think. He has a Polish passport so he is allowed to play pretty much right away without a work permit, or something like that. 

logo-boards.png

#3 CoachJD

CoachJD

• Moderators
  • 513 posts
  • LocationSuwanee

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:07 PM

NBC Soccer is reporting as of 20 minutes ago that Chelsea is the spot. 

logo-boards.png

#4 AtlPA

AtlPA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationDetroit Sub

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:52 PM

I am a Chelsea supporter and have been for a long time, but I do not like the way they treat he young talent. I hope for Miazga's sake he can seriously impress and stay with the squad or he can get loaned to a good club where he can gain experience and develop and then move into a big club's first team.

• CoachJD likes this

#5 CoachJD

CoachJD

• Moderators
  • 513 posts
  • LocationSuwanee

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:10 PM

I am not a Chelsea supporter, but I agree with you entirely. Miazga should have instead gone to a smaller premier league team where he would have been more likely to break into the starting rotation. Although Terry is on the way out, I just don't see how this is a smart move for him. There are several teams he probably could have moved to that would have been better for him than Chelsea. 

logo-boards.png

#6 AtlPA

AtlPA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationDetroit Sub

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:08 PM

From the silly season reports I have read this morning looks like Guus Hiddink is keeping him with the 1st team for the remainder of the season, this could make him a better player training with a big club and a legend like John Terry. Hopefully he gets at least a little bit of playing time.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users