#1 balooby

balooby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 26 February 2016 - 04:52 PM

I received my season ticket purchase confirmation email.  It gave me my account # and the link to login, but I have no password that I am aware of.  They instruct you to email the general ticket email address if you need a password.  

Has anyone gone through this?  Do you have to email them, or is there a temporary password (section/row/seats, etc) that is associated with your login to begin with? 

#2 Joc_Jamz

Joc_Jamz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 05:25 PM

I have the same question

#3 Joc_Jamz

Joc_Jamz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 05:41 PM

Step 1: Go here: https://oss.ticketma.../account/loginĀ 

Step 2: Click "Forgot Password"

Step 3: Enter e-mail address

Step 4: Receive e-mail with temporary password and follow the link to login using your temporary password (Note: Use your account number, not your e-mail when using the temp. password. After you create your password you can use your email to access your account)

Step 5: Create new password

Please let me know if this works or not and I can edit. May want to make this a sticky thread as many people will have the same question.

#4 balooby

balooby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:34 PM

Step 1: Go here: https://oss.ticketma.../account/loginĀ 

Step 2: Click "Forgot Password"

Step 3: Enter e-mail address

Step 4: Receive e-mail with temporary password and follow the link to login using your temporary password (Note: Use your account number, not your e-mail when using the temp. password. After you create your password you can use your email to access your account)

Step 5: Create new password

Please let me know if this works or not and I can edit. May want to make this a sticky thread as many people will have the same question.

That worked. Thanks!

To add on, after logging in through the above process, click the link where it says the below to be brought back to the Atlanta United portal

Atlanta United Season Ticket Members: To complete your Auto Renewal, Resale, and General Terms and Conditions, Please Click Here and enter your login information."

#5 Joc_Jamz

Joc_Jamz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:58 PM

Perfect addition. My ticket rep just called asking how I did it, so I think they hadn't quite figured it out on their end yet.

#6 kylay

kylay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:00 PM

it's the same password you used to make the payment for your founder's club deposit, too. 

#7 CoachJD

CoachJD

• Moderators
  • 513 posts
  • LocationSuwanee

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:56 PM

I think this is good enough. If you have anything to add that is important, just message me. Otherwise, this thread is pinned and locked. 

logo-boards.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users