2 replies to this topic

#1 CoachJD

CoachJD

• Moderators
  • 513 posts
  • LocationSuwanee

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:00 PM

Players I don't want to see on USMNT anymore:

Howard, Jones, Beckerman, Wondo, Zusi- oh the old guys... Maybe even ditch Dempsey & Guzan too while getting ready for 2018 WC.

What about you? 

logo-boards.png

#2 Gr8Force

Gr8Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMilton, Georgia

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:40 PM

I'm good with Beckerman, Zusi & Wondo getting the boot. Good thing they're not starters. The others you listed, there will have to be someone coming up to push them out. They're not going to get the boot simply because they're now the old squad. Two years is not a lot of time for someone to break onto the team much less push out one of the established starters.

Another that absolutely positively has to go is Bradley. He couldn't make a pass through the St Louis arch even if you had bumpers set up. Gawd he's terrible. Another that has to go is Orozco. He's too much of a liability as a hot head and continually puts the entire team at a massive disadvantage every time he gets a red card and it feels like he's always getting the red.

Looking forward to Wood, Nagbe, Pulisic & Brooks taking the lead. Need improvement from Zardes. He's another bad passer and can't stay on the ball when he does have it.

#3 AtlPA

AtlPA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationDetroit Sub

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:31 PM

I agree with you guys with who needs to go, but I would keep Dempsey as an old guy leader type similar to the way Klose was for Germany, come off the bench and possibly get a goal in pinch. Bradley has to go, we need somebody who can complete a pass in that position.

• CoachJD and Gr8Force like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users