42 replies to this topic

#41 Nermin_88

Nermin_88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, GA

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:51 PM

Not a match has been played and you guys are fighting. This will be one heck of a year!

From the 2 other ST Holders I know, we have all been refunded 10% of the matches being played at Bobby Dodd. I'm not even sure why people were so upset, Bobby Dodd is a quality place to watch a soccer match.

I agree with that, but I think the main group of people that won't stop whining are the ones who spent a heavy amount on Club seats and such .

• AndreDug, Groverfrerm, RobertFef and 8 others like this

#42 Lucas

Lucas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:01 PM

I agree with that, but I think the main group of people that won't stop whining are the ones who spent a heavy amount on Club seats and such .

Maybe, but still, the intent sounding very much like the Front Office was doing something purposefully wrong or ignorant, when in fact, they are building the stadium as quickly as possible. 

• Gr8Force likes this

#43 gridiron

gridiron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:21 AM

New to the boards and very excited to have soccer in Atlanta. Was hoping for Chiefs as team name, but still excited. I do not like American teams feeling the need to emulate other team's naming with United or Sporting, but it is what is.
As far as the Bobby Dobb, backloaded home schedule, etc. To be truthfully honest, I didn't expect any chance that soccer would open the new dome. I fully expected Atl to have to open 2nd season there after NFL and would have been ok with that.
The important thing is that soccer is back and the support will determine its success. We do not want it going the way of our two hockey franchises, do we?
  • Gr8Force likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users