#1 brewman

brewman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationSuwanee, GA

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:38 PM

I would like to buy an adult size Atlanta United jersey (training or match), but without the sponsor logo.  Does anyone know if it's a team decision not to offer a jersey for sale without the ridiculous logo, or is that a league mandate?

• Gr8Force, Groverfrerm, Kiarathono and 10 others like this

#2 Gr8Force

Gr8Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMilton, Georgia

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:16 PM

I found the training jersey but all the others probably have to have it per sponsor deal as it is with almost all soccer teams around the world.  Easy way for a team to make some money. Everything is sponsored in some ways nowadays. 

• LakeLife likes this

#3 brewman

brewman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationSuwanee, GA

Posted 22 February 2017 - 12:15 AM

I found the training jersey but all the others probably have to have it per sponsor deal as it is with almost all soccer teams around the world.  Easy way for a team to make some money. Everything is sponsored in some ways nowadays. 

Either I'm losing my mind, or that was very recently added to the site.  Hopefully it will be available at the Atlantic Station store so I can use the discount coupon.

• Gr8Force and LakeLife like this

#4 Phirenze

Phirenze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:08 PM

Thanks for this.  That awful sponsor logo is the reason I haven't purchased anything yet.  I'm not walking around with a 12" American Family Insurance Logo on my chest.  And paying to do so!  

• zzbaron, Gr8Force and LakeLife like this

#5 brewman

brewman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationSuwanee, GA

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:16 PM

Now if only the Atlantic Station store would get some inventory so I can use the 20% discount coupon.

• LakeLife likes this

#6 LakeLife

LakeLife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:53 AM

Soon, if not already, the Atlantic Station shop should have a larger inventory. Store management was changed; thus, the inventory was allowed to dwindle.

I agree. Do NOT like the huge insurance logo across the jersey. I understand why, but I still don't like it. The jersey looks more like a cheap summer souvenir shirt. For one, I'll be wearing other logo items - Tshirts, jerseys, etc, but not the official jersey. Seems the graphic designers could've met the logo requirement a bit more visually attractive. 

• Gr8Force likes this

#7 DockterScrappy

DockterScrappy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationMarietta, GA

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:12 PM

Has anyone been able to find scarves anywhere?  The store was out a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to find any online.  It's actually going to be a bit chilly, so I was thinking even more of a reason to get one Quicka!

#8 CoachJD

CoachJD

• Moderators
  • 513 posts
  • LocationSuwanee

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:23 PM

At least it is better than something like  BIMBO across the chest... 

• CAllen91 likes this

logo-boards.png

#9 CAllen91

CAllen91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationValdosta

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:27 PM

Has anyone been able to find scarves anywhere?  The store was out a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to find any online.  It's actually going to be a bit chilly, so I was thinking even more of a reason to get one Quicka!

World Soccer Shop is usually pretty good but they only have two listed. 

http://www.worldsocc...anta-united-fc/

Ruffneck is always a reliable site. Got some good designs. 

https://www.ruffneck.../atlanta-united

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users