#1 brewman

brewman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationSuwanee, GA

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:28 AM

Game was a blast, regardless of the outcome, but the folks that run Bobby Dodd concessions have a lot of work to do.  

You shouldn't have to wait in line 20 minutes just to get a bottle of water.  More than anything they need to have kiosks set up that sell nothing but water and soda.  The full service lines, and that's all there was in my area (Section 103, Gate 1) took forever.

• Gr8Force likes this

#2 DockterScrappy

DockterScrappy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationMarietta, GA

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:53 AM

It was an issue, for sure...We were in 133 and had the same problems.

#3 jrumberger

jrumberger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationMableton, GA

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:00 PM

had no idea that the supporter's section was just general admission first come first serve.. will know for next game!  but i thought it was poorly planned and organized overall

• DaGreatPhilberto likes this

#4 Sean13913

Sean13913

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

had no idea that the supporter's section was just general admission first come first serve.. will know for next game!  but i thought it was poorly planned and organized overall

There is a general admission section directly behind the goal, I believe 117 and 116. I was in 118 and people were about to fight over seats. I had a friend under the big screen on the opposite side saying people were doing the same thing. They need to get that straight before the next game.

#5 jrumberger

jrumberger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationMableton, GA

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:38 PM

our tickets are in 116 and it even says a seat number on them... it was a free for all.  i hope they get it figured out because what's the point of paying for season tix if we can't even be in our assigned seats.  

#6 CAllen91

CAllen91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationValdosta

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:15 PM

Hour wait on the east side 200 level. In line before the goal, didn't make it to the front of the line by the 65th minute beer cut off. There was almost a riot. 

#7 SeeWhy

SeeWhy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:55 PM

our tickets are in 116 and it even says a seat number on them... it was a free for all.  i hope they get it figured out because what's the point of paying for season tix if we can't even be in our assigned seats.  

Section 116 is definitely in the General Admission Supporters Section. The tickets show GA followed by a section/seat number because Georgia Tech required it.  However, they are supposed to be General admission. The following link shows the seating arrangement for MB stadium, so the section numbers don't match up to those at Bobby Dodd. However 116 at BD is the equivalent of 101 or 136 at MB.  http://www.atlutd.co...s/founders-club

#8 DockterScrappy

DockterScrappy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationMarietta, GA

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:37 PM

My buddy was standing at the front of the line handing the beertender his cash when the guy in the consessions said, "NO, quit pouring the beer, we're at time".  Couldn't believe it...literally an open beer can couldn't get poured...ridiculous.

Growing Pains, I guess.

#9 jrumberger

jrumberger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationMableton, GA

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:10 PM

i cut to the front of one beer line and for that i apologize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users